Learn how to draw a great looking Cute Girl Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Cute Girl Face.
To become an artist, you'll need to learn how to draw a variety of facial features. A cute girl face drawing is an easy way to get started.
What makes a cartoon face "cute"? Every artist has a slightly different response, but most people would agree that this drawing is "cute."
The bright colors, large eyes and small lips make this girl look friendly and approachable.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Once you've completed this drawing, you can tackle more complex projects, like a cute zombie girl.
You could also use this guide as a base but make some alterations, like different features or a new hairstyle.
In any case, it's easy to customize this drawing and make an original cute girl face.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cute Girl Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Cute Girl Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Start with two teardrop shapes. The right shape should be longer than the shape on the left.
Inside the right teardrop, sketch a circle with another circle in the middle, then cut out two small circles for the highlights.
For more practice, learn how to draw cartoon eyes separately.
Easy Cute Girl Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Repeat the previous step for the left eye. Add a dash on top of each eye, then sketch triangles for the eyelashes like feathers.
Easy Cute Girl Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Use thick strokes that end in points for the eyebrows. Sketch a loop and vertical line for the nose, then complete the nose with a smaller loop to the right. Add a wavy line for the mouth.
Easy Cute Girl Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Outline the face with an incomplete heart shape and a curve above the left eye. Complete the mouth with a few more dashes, and add hill shapes for the lips.
Easy Cute Girl Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw swirls on top of the head to make the first lock of hair. For the neck, draw two vertical lines, then add a diagonal line and a curve.
Easy Cute Girl Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Sketch loose squiggly lines like waves that cover the top of the head. Add a star for the earring.
Easy Cute Girl Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Repeat the previous step to draw more loose, wavy hair like you're drawing a cartoon pinup girl.
Add More Details to Your Cute Girl Face Picture - Step 8
8. Add vertical squiggly lines to the left.
Complete the Outline of Your Cute Girl Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete the hair with more sketchy, expressive lines.
Color Your Cute Girl Face Drawing
Outline your cute girl face with a black pen or marker, filling in the eyelashes, eyebrows and pupils. Erase the pencil lines before you start coloring.
Finally, color the outline with your favorite hair and skin colors. This guide uses orange, tan, pink and blue to make the cute girl's face resemble a mermaid.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cute Girl Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).