Learn how to draw a great looking House with a Swimming Pool with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect House with a Swimming Pool.
Did you know? People have built swimming pools since ancient times. They even had heated pools 2,000 years ago!
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Pool floats like the one pictured have been around since 1907.
Tip: replace the flamingo float in this picture with your favorite animal!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a House with a Swimming Pool
How to Draw a Great Looking House with a Swimming Pool for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the house with a swimming pool outline by using geometric shapes to sketch the front of the house.
First, draw a large triangle. Along its top sides, enclose a "V" shape. This is the roof. Below the triangle, draw two half ovals. Below each oval, extend two parallel lines. Draw a rectangle at the base of the lines. These are the columns that hold up the roof.
Enclose a narrow, horizontal rectangle below the columns, with smaller rectangles on each side of it. This is the porch.
Easy House with a Swimming Pool Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue drawing the cartoon mansion. Continue the roof by drawing parallelograms on each side of the existing roof structure. Then, use straight lines to enclose the rectangle-shaped front of the house below it.
Enclose stacked narrow rectangles at the front of the porch to indicate the steps. Draw straight, vertical lines inside the rectangles as the base of the columns. Draw arched windows and doors. Detail them with straight lines and small ovals.
Easy House with a Swimming Pool Drawing - Step 3
3. Add more details to the house, erasing as necessary. Draw an oval on one corner of the roof. Trace a curved line along one side of it. In the middle, draw a short straight line with a small shaded circle. This is a satellite dish. On the opposite side of the roof, enclose a chimney using several rectangles.
On the front of the house, draw a rectangular flower box on each side. Above each box, use a series of curved lines to enclose the plants. Enclose an arched window above them, and cross it with straight lines.
Easy House with a Swimming Pool Drawing - Step 4
4. Now, draw the swimming pool. Enclose a rectangle inside a rectangle. On the surface of the water, use a series of curved lines to draw the flamingo-shaped pool float - its oval body, rounded triangle tail, irregular neck, and double-teardrop-shaped beak.
Easy House with a Swimming Pool Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a "C" shaped line on the back of the float, indicating the donut-shaped opening. Shade a circle on the face to indicate the eye. Then, draw a lounge chair by the pool. Use straight lines to enclose the "L" shape of the chair as well as its base, consisting of narrow rectangles with small square feet.
Easy House with a Swimming Pool Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw an "L" shaped line along the side of the chair to give it a three-dimensional appearance. Enclose a partial oval beside it to form a table; use small rectangles for the legs. Use straight and curved lines to sketch a glass of lemonade with a bendy straw.
Easy House with a Swimming Pool Drawing - Step 7
7. From the table, draw a straight line. At its top, use curved lines to enclose the umbrella. Next, use straight lines to outline the path to the house.
Add More Details to Your House with a Swimming Pool Picture - Step 8
8. Use straight lines and "J" shaped lines to draw a ladder descending into the pool. Draw curved lines around the float to indicate ripples in the water. From the house, extend to straight, horizontal lines. This will become a fence.
Complete the Outline of Your House with a Swimming Pool Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your house with a swimming pool outline by drawing straight, vertical lines to distinguish the slats of the fence. Above it, use a series of curved lines to enclose trees in the background, as well as clouds in the sky.
Color Your House with a Swimming Pool Drawing
Color your cartoon of a house with a swimming pool.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
House with a Swimming Pool Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).