Learn how to draw a great looking Laughing Emoji with Hands with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Laughing Emoji with Hands drawing.
LOL! If you need to express yourself without words, you can learn how to draw a laughing emoji with hands outline to show you are in good spirits! Simply follow the steps of this easy emoji drawing guide.
Can you remember a time without emojis to make your texts more meaningful? Emojis or emoticons - glyphs or icons that represent facial expressions in computer text - were first developed in the late 1970s or early 1980s. Many were based on the smiley face, which had been a pop culture icon since the 1950s.
At that time, emojis were simple made from punctuation marks on the keyboard. For example:
- : - ) indicated happiness or humor
- : - ( indicated seriousness or sadness
- and ; ) winky smiles were playful or flirtatious
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
By the late 1990s, mobile phone services began making emojis available to users. Today, few people text frequently without them. They appear on many physical items and have even starred in their own film!
What do emoticons accomplish? While critics complain that they are a "lazy" form of communication, they successfully "stand in for nonverbal communication in text and e-mail communication and clarify the tone of the message without the need for lengthy exposition."
In other words, they help the reader of your text or email accurately interpret your meaning - meaning that would usually be conveyed by your face or tone of voice.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Laughing Emoji with Hands
How to Draw a Great Looking Laughing Emoji with Hands for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin your laughing emoji with hands outline by drawing a circle. This will be the smiley face emoji's head.
Easy Laughing Emoji with Hands Drawing - Step 2
2. Next, draw the emoji's eyes, clenched tight in laughter. For each eye, draw a sideways "V" shaped line. Trace a curved line above each eye to indicate the eyebrows.
Easy Laughing Emoji with Hands Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw the laughing emoji with hands' open, smiling mouth. Use two curved lines to outline the mouth. Use another curved line for the upper teeth and a rounded "M" shaped line for the tongue.
Easy Laughing Emoji with Hands Drawing - Step 4
4. Next, draw the hands. Use overlapping curved lines to sketch the fingers of the first hand, a fist with the forefinger pointing outward.
Then, draw the second hand. Use overlapping "U" shaped lines for the fingers. This hand overlaps the face, do erase as necessary.
Easy Laughing Emoji with Hands Drawing - Step 5
5. Next, write the word "LAUGH" in big, bold letters above the smiley face emoji.
Easy Laughing Emoji with Hands Drawing - Step 6
6. Complete your laughing emoji with hands outline by coloring the cartoon. Often, smiley faces are shaded in bright yellow, but they can be any color you can dream up.
Laughing Emoji with Hands Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).