Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing.
The Simpsons is one of the longest-running television shows and the most famous of cartoons. You can celebrate your favorite family from Springfield with this easy Lisa Simpson drawing.
Lisa is a highly intelligent and charismatic 8-year-old girl. She is goal-oriented and has lots of hobbies, including playing musical instruments and riding horses.
She likes to break the norms, and sometimes she challenges authorities. Although she herself makes mistakes, she tries to be honest, even at her own expense.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Once you've mastered this easy Lisa Simpson outline, expand your skills by drawing a cartoon of Lisa playing her saxophone.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the easy Lisa Simpson outline by drawing a large circle. Inside it, shade a tiny circle. This is Lisa’s eye.
Easy Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing Drawing - Step 2
2. Extend a curved line from the side of the eye and double it back upon itself to form the nose. Then, draw another curved line from the eye to the tip of the nose, enclosing a partial circle. This is the second eye. Inside it, shade a tiny circle to indicate the pupil.
Easy Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw short, straight lines extending from the tops and sides of the eyes. These are Lisa’s eyelashes.
Easy Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing Drawing - Step 4
4. Continue sketching the features of the face. Extend a long curved line from one eye and loop it below the eyes and nose to form the smiling mouth. Draw a short curved line at the corner of the mouth. Extend another curved line below the mouth, indicating the chin and neck.
Easy Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw a series of overlapping circles below the head to form Lisa’s necklace. Draw two short lines to form the shoulder.
Easy Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing Drawing - Step 6
6. Extend short lines from the necklace to create the remaining shoulder and side of the neck. At the side of the head, use a “C” shaped line to enclose the ear. Detail inside the ear with short lines.
Easy Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw the spiky hair at the back of Lisa’s head. Use straight lines to create the zig-zagging triangle shapes.
Add More Details to Your Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing Picture - Step 8
8. Continue drawing the triangle-shaped hair above the face.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your easy Lisa Simpson outline by completing the hair, fully enclosing Lisa’s head.
Color Your Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing Drawing
Color your cartoon of Lisa. She has bright yellow skin and hair and a white pearl necklace.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Lisa Simpson Drawing Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).