Learn how to draw a great looking Cute Unicorn Cat with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Cute Unicorn Cat.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
When you learn how to draw a cute unicorn cat, you can combine two of your favorite animals in one. A rainbow unicorn horn makes this cartoon cat extra adorable.
Unicorns are mythical creatures that writers usually portray as pure and innocent. They're typically white with gold or silver horns.
While most people think about horses when they imagine unicorns, some unicorns are actually goats.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
What would you picture if someone asked you to imagine a cat combined with a unicorn? The actual result is much cuter. This cute unicorn cat is friendly and playful and ready for a mythological adventure.
Unfortunately, you can't have a cartoon unicorn cat as a pet, but a drawing is the next best thing.
When you're done coloring the outline, you could add a background, like a waterfall or a magical forest.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Easy Cute Unicorn, Unicorn Emoji, and Rainbow with a Pot of Gold.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cute Unicorn Cat
How to Draw a Great Looking Cute Unicorn Cat for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Draw two ovals with the right oval at a slight angle. Sketch smaller ovals inside these shapes, then draw two more ovals inside. Keep these ovals white, and fill in the rest of the shapes.
Easy Cute Unicorn Cat Drawing - Step 2
2. In the center, draw a round triangle with a loose W shape underneath. Sketch curvy triangles like wings on one side of each eye, and fill them in. Add two dashes above the eyes like you're drawing a chibi cat.
Easy Cute Unicorn Cat Drawing - Step 3
3. Draw a loop underneath the mouth with two hills inside for the tongue. Sketch a curve on either side of the face, then sketch triangles for the fur and bring the left curve upward.
Easy Cute Unicorn Cat Drawing - Step 4
4. Complete the head with a curve like a dome. Draw two rounded triangles for the ears with matching triangles inside these shapes.
Easy Cute Unicorn Cat Drawing - Step 5
5. Sketch a triangle with a round bottom like a cone, then draw lines inside the triangle. Use sketchy lines to create a tuft of fur underneath the chin.
Easy Cute Unicorn Cat Drawing - Step 6
6. Add more sketchy lines underneath the head. Draw one curve for the chest, then two curves pointing in the opposite direction for the leg. Sketch tufts of fur on the left curve.
Easy Cute Unicorn Cat Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a curve to the left, make a loop for the foot, then sketch a smaller curve. Add a loop on the other leg and outline the toes with dashes.
Add More Details to Your Cute Unicorn Cat Picture - Step 8
8. Complete the underside of the body with a curve, then use loops for the other two feet and outline the toes.
Complete the Outline of Your Cute Unicorn Cat Drawing - Step 9
9. Use curves and squiggly lines to outline the tail. Don't worry about making it look perfect.
Color Your Cute Unicorn Cat Drawing
Finally, outline your cartoon cute unicorn cat in black, then grab your favorite coloring tools. Make sure you erase the stray pencil lines.
Most unicorns are white, so keep the cat's fur white with light gray shadows. Use pink for the cheeks and mouth and purple for the nose and ears. Color the horn with rainbow colors, and add sparkles or glitter if you feel like it.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cute Unicorn Cat Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).