Learn how to draw a great looking Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial. You can now easily create a beautiful Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's drawing.
Freddy Fazbear is the official mascot of Freddy's Pizza.
During the day, he holds a microphone and entertains guests as part of the Freddy Fazbear band, alongside fellow characters Bonnie and Chica.
When working the security night shift, however, this animatronic teddy bear is not so cuddly.
When the lights go out at Freddy's the animatronic characters are left in "free-roaming mode" to prevent their servos from locking up.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
The problem is, they will try to stuff any human they see into a Freddy Fazbear suit. The results are often fatal.
Freddy becomes more active when the power is out. He plays a music box jingle before initiating his attack. Monitoring the security cameras slows his movements.
Freddy has starred in a number of video games, including a virtual reality version.
Would you like to draw Freddy Fazbear from Five Nights at Freddy's?
This easy, step-by-step FNaF character drawing guide is here to show you how.
All you will need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper.
You may also wish to color your finished character.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Freddy Fazbear from Five Nights at Freddy's
How to Draw a Great Looking Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by using overlapping curved lines to sketch the shape of Freddy's face. The figure should have a lumpy appearance.
Easy Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue to draw overlapping curved lines. Notice that the first enters the figure much more deeply than the rest, forming the upper jaw.
Easy Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 3
3. Enclose the face, including the ear and top hat. Use a large "C" shaped line to form the ear, and enclose an irregular rounded shape inside it. Draw a short line across the bottom of the ear. Then, draw the brim of the hat by nearly enclosing an oval on top of the head. Draw another curved line parallel to the side of the oval.
Extend divergent curved lines upward from the brim, forming the hat's crown. Connect the lines using a curved line, and draw another curved line to form the oval on top. Finally, connect the hat to the ear using a curved line.
Easy Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw the remaining ear using a "C" shaped line. Enclose an irregular rounded shape inside it.
Easy Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 5
5. Use a long, curved line to enclose the lower jaw, spanning from one side of the upper jaw to the opposite side of the face. Draw a number of rounded squares descending from the upper jaw. These are Freddy's blunt teeth.
Easy Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw two partial circles just above the upper jaw, forming Freddy's eyes. Above each eye, use three short curved lines to enclose a curved shape. These indicate the eyebrows.
Easy Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 7
7. Complete the upper jaw. Sketch a rounded, inverted triangle shape between the eyes. Connect it to the sides of the upper jaw using curved lines. Draw another line downward from the nose, forming the philtrum.
Add More Details to Your Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's Picture - Step 8
8. Detail Freddy's face and eyes. Draw a curved line just beneath and between the teeth, indicating the open mouth. Draw dots on the upper jaw to indicate whiskers. Draw an oval within each eye; band it at the top with a straight line, indicating the eyelid. Beneath the lid, enclose three successively smaller circles. Shade between the two smallest to indicate the pupil.
Complete the Outline of Your Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw Freddy's bowtie, erasing guide lines as necessary. Use a curved line to enclose the irregular shape of each section.
Color Your Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing
Color Freddy Fazbear. He is typically brown with a black hat and bowtie. In some levels, Blacklight Freddy is light blue in color with a fuchsia hat, nose, and bowtie.
Check out our characters drawing guides, where you'll find other denizens of Freddy's Pizza, including Foxy and Mangle.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Freddy Fazbear at Five Nights at Freddy's Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).