Learn how to draw a great looking Ravens Logo with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a beautiful Ravens Logo.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Are you a fan of the Baltimore Ravens? For many, they are a favorite football team. You can deck out your t-shirts, school supplies, and more and show your team spirit when you learn how to draw the Ravens logo.
The Baltimore Ravens are a professional football team - American football, that is. They compete in the National Football League, or NFL. The team was established in 1996.
The Ravens are a very successful team, having competed in the NFL playoffs more than a dozen times since the year 2000. They even won the Superbowl in 2000 and 2012. They are famous for their strong defense.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Did you know? The team is named after the Edgar Allan Poe poem, The Raven. Poe lived in Baltimore, the Ravens' hometown.
Ready your pencils and your purple and gold - it's time to draw the Ravens logo. Go, team!
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: The Dallas Cowboys Logo, Chicago Bulls Logo, and The Flash Logo.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Ravens Logo
How to Draw a Great Looking Ravens Logo for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a series of curved lines - several short lines that meet at jagged points, and another, longer line. This begins the outline of the beak and the feathers at its base.
Easy Ravens Logo Drawing - Step 2
2. Continue to draw the feathers at the base of the neck. Use short curved lines of various lengths, and allow them to meet at sharp points.
Easy Ravens Logo Drawing - Step 3
3. Finish the outline of the bird’s head. Use a curved line for the top of the beak. Then, allow a few lines to meet at a jagged point, forming a feather tuft at the top of the beak. Then, connect this to the base of the neck.
Easy Ravens Logo Drawing - Step 4
4. Begin the inner outline of the logo. Draw curved lines along the bottom of the beak and the feathers at its base. The lines should be loosely parallel to the existing outline.
Easy Ravens Logo Drawing - Step 5
5. Continue drawing the inner outline. Draw curved lines loosely parallel to those of the exterior outline, allowing them to meet at points.
Easy Ravens Logo Drawing - Step 6
6. Use a series of curved lines to outline the upper portion of the beak. Then, draw lines that meet at jagged points to form the feathers at the back of the beak. The bottom line should meet the bottom of the head.
Easy Ravens Logo Drawing - Step 7
7. Draw a long curved line from the top of the beak to the neck, completing the head. Extend a few curved lines upward from the beak.
Add More Details to Your Ravens Logo Picture - Step 8
8. Draw the raven’s eye. First, draw thick, jagged lines extending from the base of the beak. Then, connect one side of it to the beak, forming a triangular shape. Draw curved lines across the tip. Shade between the outermost to form the pupil and brow.
Complete the Outline of Your Ravens Logo Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw a curved line behind the beak. Then, use long curved lines to outline the shape of the letter “B.”
Color Your Ravens Logo Drawing
Color your cartoon of the Baltimore Ravens mascot. Typically, the feathers are purple, outlined in yellow, and with a yellow letter “B.”
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Ravens Logo Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Learn how to get access to thousands of printable pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).