Learn how to draw a great looking Cute Cartoon Cheetah with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Cute Cartoon Cheetah.
Cheetahs may be the fastest land animals, but don't worry - you don't have to be fast to sketch this cute cat. Learn how to draw a cute cartoon cheetah with the help of this easy, step-by-step animal drawing guide.
This baby cheetah is drawn in a classic chibi style with a large head and eyes. It is made from curved lines and simple shapes like triangles, ovals, and circles.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Young cheetahs are never very far from their mothers. You can see this cub's mom in action when you learn how to draw a cheetah.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cute Cartoon Cheetah
How to Draw a Great Looking Cute Cartoon Cheetah for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the cute cartoon cheetah outline by drawing the cheetah's face. Use curved lines to enclose the half-oval shapes of the eyes. Within each eye, draw a series of successively smaller ovals. Shade one to indicate the pupils.
Extend curved lines to form a partial heart shape between the eyes. This is the cheetah's muzzle. Shade a small inverted triangle to form the nose.
Easy Cute Cartoon Cheetah Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw a curved eyebrow above each eye. Then, use a series of connected curved lines to outline the cheetah's furry cheeks and chin.
Easy Cute Cartoon Cheetah Drawing - Step 3
3. Use a long curved line to enclose the top of the head and the ear. Draw a line across the ear, then shade a teardrop shape at the top. Finally, use a series of short curved lines to enclose a fluffy tuft inside it.
Easy Cute Cartoon Cheetah Drawing - Step 4
4. Use curved lines to enclose and contour the remaining ear. Shade a teardrop shape on top. Then, draw a wavy line to outline the white spot on the cheetah's chest.
Easy Cute Cartoon Cheetah Drawing - Step 5
5. Use curved lines, doubled back at the ends, to draw the cheetah's legs and feet. Contour the paws with short lines.
Easy Cute Cartoon Cheetah Drawing - Step 6
6. Use overlapping curved lines to draw the cub's back, leg, and foot. Detail the paw with short curved lines.
Easy Cute Cartoon Cheetah Drawing - Step 7
7. Extend two long, parallel curved lines from the body to form the tail. Allow one line to double back upon itself and overlap the other line at the tip.
Add More Details to Your Cute Cartoon Cheetah Picture - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to give the face a furry texture, then decorate the face and ears with small shaded spots.
Complete the Outline of Your Cute Cartoon Cheetah Drawing - Step 9
9. Draw spots all over the cheetah's body and wavy stripes on the tip of its tail.
Color Your Cute Cartoon Cheetah Drawing
Your cute cartoon cheetah outline is now complete. Color its sandy fur and black spots.
For more great safari drawing tutorials, see the collection of Cute How to Draw Safari Art Projects.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Cute Cartoon Cheetah Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).