A beginner-friendly guide to learning how to draw a great-looking Sexy Anime Girl with easy, step by step drawing instructions and video tutorial. Great for beginner artists!
Pin-up girls have been around for ages. Before the invention of the camera, men loved to look at a sexy female drawing. You can put your characters in a flirty pose with the help of this sexy anime girl drawing guide.
But parents, don't worry! This sexy anime girl is fully clothed. This tutorial and the anime art tips it contains are suitable for kids and family.
Step-by-Step Tutorial for Drawing a Sexy Anime Girl
Sexy Anime Girl drawing - Step 1
1. Use curved lines to outline the head, face, ears, and neck of the sexy woman drawing. Then, draw a grid of crossed guidelines across the face - a central vertical line, a horizontal line between the ears, and a short horizontal line near the top of the head. These will help you place the facial features in the hot woman drawing.
Sexy Anime Girl drawing - Step 2
2. Center the curved line of the mouth over the vertical line, at the bottom 1/4 of the lower half of the line. Place the nose to one side of the vertical line at the halfway point of the lower half.
Rest the pupils of the eyes on the horizontal line, near its edges. Draw the curved eyes around the pupils, and the eyebrows above. Draw an additional curved line across the neck.
Sexy Anime Girl drawing - Step 3
3. Erase the guidelines and sketch the woman's hair. Use long, overlapping curved lines to outline the hair and texture it. Draw diagonal lines across the cheeks, indicating a blushing complexion.
Sexy Anime Girl drawing - Step 4
4. Use curved lines to sketch the woman's arms and chest, outlining the sleeves and V-neck of her shirt. As you do so, recall the proportions of the anime body drawing. Her shoulders are narrow, while her chest is wider.
Sexy Anime Girl drawing - Step 5
5. Use curved lines to draw the girl's anime arms. The first is raised and bent at the elbow. Use overlapping curved lines to sketch the hand, flirtatiously fingering her hair. Draw a curved line around the wrist to indicate a bracelet.
If you want, you can draw a different hand gesture. See this how to draw a peace sign tutorial.
Sexy Anime Girl drawing - Step 6
6. Use curved lines to complete the torso and to draw the arm, bracelet, and hand. Note the unique side angle from which the supporting hand is viewed.
Sexy Anime Girl drawing - Step 7
7. Use curved lines to draw the woman's skirt, bunched around her waist and pooled on the floor.
Sexy Anime Girl drawing - Step 8
8. Use curved lines to draw the woman's legs, feet, and the bottom of her skirt. Think back to the proportions of the legs when we drew the running anime girl from side view and the anime female legs.
The legs should be wide in the hip and thigh areas. While you cannot see the lower legs in this drawing, the length of the upper legs should give the impression that the legs as a whole are very long - at least half of the girl's entire height.
Sexy Anime Girl drawing - Step 9
9. Color the sexy anime girl's dress and hair.
What to draw next?
You've worked hard to master this sexy anime pose. Now, make her your own. Try creating happy, shocked or other facial expressions on this sexy woman drawing. Make her blush. Make her angry. Give her a silly face, sticking out her tongue derisively.
You can also change her face to a different one like in this anime female face drawing.
Then, style her hair with these hairstyle drawing ideas. Give her a cute kawaii look with double odango buns. Let her hair down - straighten it or add some curls. Put it up in a simple ponytail or messy ballerina bun. If you're feeling really creative, you can change her outfit, too.
Learn how to draw more anime characters with our 100+ easy anime and manga drawing tutorials.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Printable Drawing Tutorial
This printable is for members only. Join now!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).