Learn how to draw a great looking Easy Bear Face with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Easy Bear Face.
Different types of bears live all around the world, and almost every child has played with a teddy bear at some point.
You can create an easy bear face drawing with the help of this simple, step-by-step animal drawing tutorial.
Did you know? There are 8 different types of bears. They are:
- The North American black bear
- Brown bear
- Polar bear
- Asiatic black bear
- Andean bear
- Giant panda
- Sloth bear
- And sun bear
Bears are native to the Americas, Asia, and Europe. They range in size from around 100 lbs to well over 1,600 lbs.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
Most bears are omnivores, meaning they eat both plants and meat - just like people do. But different types of bears have different preferences.
Few plants grow in the cold Arctic home of the polar bear, so it eats meat almost exclusively. The panda, on the other hand, eats only bamboo - the largest type of grass in the world.
If you enjoy this easy bear face outline, you can increase your skills by completing this realistic bear face cartoon!
If you liked this drawing tutorial, see also the following guides: Mr. Skunk from Little Bear TV Series drawing, Polar Bear drawing, and Freddy Fazbear from Five Nights at Freddy's drawing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Easy Bear Face
How to Draw a Great Looking Easy Bear Face for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Begin the easy bear face outline by drawing a large flattened oval. This outlines the bear's head.
Easy Easy Bear Face Drawing - Step 2
2. Draw two small ovals inside the large oval. These will become the bear's eyes.
Easy Easy Bear Face Drawing - Step 3
3. Within one of the eyes, draw an oval inside an oval. Shade between the two shapes. This is the pupil of the eye, with light glinting off it.
Easy Easy Bear Face Drawing - Step 4
4. Draw a small oval within an oval inside the remaining eye. Again, shade between the shapes, forming the pupil of the eye.
Easy Easy Bear Face Drawing - Step 5
5. Draw another flattened oval between the eyes, allowing the ends of the line to meet at a very gentle point at the bottom. This is the bear's nose. Below the nose, draw a wide, rounded "W" to form the mouth.
Easy Easy Bear Face Drawing - Step 6
6. Draw a curved line above the nose to outline the top of the snout. Connect the nose and mouth with a short straight line. Draw a small curved line below the mouth to indicate the chin.
Easy Easy Bear Face Drawing - Step 7
7. Use a large "C" shaped line to enclose an ear on the side of the head. Draw a partial oval around the mouth. The line should extend from one side of the snout to the other.
Add More Details to Your Easy Bear Face Picture - Step 8
8. Detail within the ear by drawing a smaller "C" shaped line. Then, enclose the remaining ear using a large "C" shaped line.
Complete the Outline of Your Easy Bear Face Drawing - Step 9
9. Complete your easy bear face outline by detailing the remaining ear with a small "C" shaped line. Use short curved lines to draw an eyebrow above each eye.
Color Your Easy Bear Face Drawing
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Easy Bear Face Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).