Learn how to draw a great looking The Beast from Beauty and the Beast with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect The Beast from Beauty and the Beast.
The Disney film is an adaptation of a French fairy tale that was published in the 1700s.
With this tutorial, you can draw your very own Beast. The Beast is made up mostly of curved, diagonal and zigzag lines.
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
When you break it up into small steps, you'll see that it's not as hard as it looks at first.
Use various shades of brown to make your Beast look just like the cartoon version, or try different colors to make a totally unique drawing that's all your own.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing The Beast from Beauty and the Beast
How to Draw a Great Looking The Beast from Beauty and the Beast for Kids, Beginners, and Adults - Step 1
1. Start with two diagonal lines. Draw two perpendicular lines pointing upward, then add two small curved lines to form the eyebrows.
On the opposite side of each line, sketch one diagonal line pointing outward, then another line pointing downward to create a half-diamond shape.
Next, sketch two half-circles underneath the eyebrows. Inside each semi-circle, draw one circle for the iris, then another circle for the pupil and fill it in.
Easy The Beast from Beauty and the Beast Drawing - Step 2
2. Go back to the eyebrows and draw two half-diamond shapes pointing upward.
Sketch two more diagonal lines for the top of the eyebrows, then add a couple of curved lines for the fur. Between the eyes, draw an oblong shape that resembles a hexagon.
Don't worry about making the lines perfectly straight. Draw two lines underneath the shape, then add two more lines that sharply point downward and taper off at the ends.
Easy The Beast from Beauty and the Beast Drawing - Step 3
3. Sketch a triangle inside the shape that you just made. Add another triangle with two "hooks" to form the nose. Underneath the nose, draw two curved lines, then connect them to form a noodle shape.
Draw two triangles sticking out of the shape to form the teeth. Finally, sketch two lines that frame the side of the nose.
Easy The Beast from Beauty and the Beast Drawing - Step 4
4. Underneath the mouth, draw swooping curved lines that taper down to a point at the bottom. Sketch curved zigzag lines around the nose and mouth to give the face more depth.
Easy The Beast from Beauty and the Beast Drawing - Step 5
5. Frame the face with more curved jagged lines to create the fur. Underneath the mouth, draw two curved lines and use straight lines to connect them to the lower half of the face.
Easy The Beast from Beauty and the Beast Drawing - Step 6
6. Sketch two lightly curved lines on either side of the head. Draw a curved line that extends upward, then curve it downward into a point.
Draw a swooping line underneath, then connect the shape with a straight line. Repeat this process on the other side of the head.
Easy The Beast from Beauty and the Beast Drawing - Step 7
7. Sketch two more lines to add depth to the horns. Draw a curved triangle to make the top of the head, then surround the face with swooping zigzag shapes.
Add More Details to Your The Beast from Beauty and the Beast Picture - Step 8
8. Make two loose L-shapes above the eyebrows.
Draw a curved line on either side of the head, then connect them to the head with a swooping curved line. Sketch an upward-pointing curve inside each shape to make the ears.
Complete the Outline of Your The Beast from Beauty and the Beast Drawing - Step 9
9. Sketch lines at the top of the head, then add tufts of fur to the nose. Add another set of curved zigzag lines to give the fur extra depth.
Color Your The Beast from Beauty and the Beast Drawing
10. Line your drawing with a black pen or marker, and erase the extra pencil lines.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
The Beast from Beauty and the Beast Drawing Tutorial - Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Join now and get immediate access to thousands of printable drawing instruction and practice pages!
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you're logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you're still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).